skip to Main Content
Call us on: 01604 60 95 60


What documents do I need to find before registering the death?

The following papers contain information needed for registering the death:

  • Birth certificate.
  • Marriage or civil partnership certificate.
  • Death certificate of former wife, husband or civil partner.
  • State pension or allowance book.
  • Passport.

Even if you cannot find these papers, you can register the death if you have all the necessary information.

A comprehensive article on this and related issues can be found here on our website by following this link.

Back To Top
×Close search