Wills, Trusts and Probate Specialist – Private Client Department
DFA Law are recruiting for a Wills, Trusts and Probate Specialist.
Established in 1838, DFA Law have been providing legal advice for over 180 years and our Private Client Department is a key part of our success.
We are looking for a Qualified Solicitor/CILex with at least 3 years PQE to help us further grow and develop our existing team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Dealing with various aspects of a private client caseload including Wills, LPA’s, Court of Protection work and Estate planning/administration
- Providing advice to clients including elderly/vulnerable clients on Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Providing up to date and accurate legal advice in Wills, Trusts, Probate and Estate Administration
- Assist the Head of Department with the development of the department including utilisation of the firm’s sizeable Wills bank
- Active involvement in contributing to marketing strategies and business development
- At least 3 years’ experience of handling your own varied caseload
- Experience of drafting Wills, both complex and ‘standard’
- Good knowledge of Wills, Probate and Trust legislation
- Excellent Client Care
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and associated products
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Full UK Driving Licence (or equivalent)
- Experience of using a Case Management System
- STEP qualification (advantageous)
- Networking experience with an ability to build business relationships
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact our Practice Manager, Danny Roberts on 01604 609560 or by sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org