Residential Conveyancer – Property Department
We are looking for a Full-Time Conveyancer to join our Property Department working in the residential property team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ case handling experience. Managerial experience and a commercial mindset would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Demonstrate a proven ability in dealing with a full caseload comprising of sale, purchase and remortgage transactions
- Work independently but also with other members of the property team
- Show knowledge of the standards required in order to comply with The Law Society’s CQS accreditation
In addition to the above it is expected that the chosen candidate will:
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Have strong IT skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products – use of a case management system is desirable.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact our Practice Manager, Danny Roberts on 01604 609560 or by sending a covering letter and CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Speculative CV’s received from Recruitment Agencies
Should DFA Law receive a speculative CV from a recruitment agency, to any of it’s e-mail accounts, and irrespective of whether it is responded to, this will not form any type of contract between DFA Law and the agency.
CV’s received in this regard will be retained as property of DFA Law, who reserve the right to pursue and hire speculative candidates without any obligation to pay a third-party agency, even when CV’s are sent with the agency’s terms and conditions.
Should a candidate who’s CV has been received speculatively be recruited at a later date, there will be no obligation on DFA Law to pay a fee to the recruitment agency.