Legal Secretary Vacancy – Private Client Department
Providing full secretarial support to a busy Private Client Department, predominantly to an Associate Solicitor, whilst also assisting other fee earners within the department where necessary.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Audio Typing via Digital Dictation
- Dealing with clients in person and by telephone
- Filing, photocopying and opening and closing of client files
- Co-ordinating and maintaining diaries and appointments
- Act as a witness to the signing of Wills in the office and off site, where necessary
- Working as a member of a secretarial team
- General office administration duties as required
Hours: 9am – 17.30pm with an unpaid lunch break of 1 hr 15 minutes
Location: 2 Waterside Way, Northampton NN4 7XD
Department: Private Client
Reporting to: Head of Private Client
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply in writing enclosing a copy of your CV to our Practice Manager Danny Roberts 2 Waterside Way, Northampton NN4 7XD or by email: email@example.com
Speculative CV’s received from Recruitment Agencies
Should DFA Law receive a speculative CV from a recruitment agency, to any of it’s e-mail accounts, and irrespective of whether it is responded to, this will not form any type of contract between DFA Law and the agency.
CV’s received in this regard will be retained as property of DFA Law, who reserve the right to pursue and hire speculative candidates without any obligation to pay a third-party agency, even when CV’s are sent with the agency’s terms and conditions.
Should a candidate who’s CV has been received speculatively be recruited at a later date, there will be no obligation on DFA Law to pay a fee to the recruitment agency.