IT Manager – Admin Department
DFA Law are recruiting for a full time IT Manager, based at our Waterside Way office in Northampton.
The ideal candidate will have good technical knowledge of Windows Servers and associated Microsoft products together with an interest in helping the firm adapt and improve current systems and processes.
The role would suit a problem solver with proven experience in project work and time management and someone who has an eye for detail.
Previous experience as an IT Manager/Systems Administrator is essential, preferably in an office based environment.
Our case management software is a continuous work in progress and it is expected that the successful candidate will be capable of carrying out the necessary scripting to help us develop the system(s) further.
Some experience of SQL Reporting Services would be advantageous.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and co-ordinate all IT related matters including networking, security, data, telephony, print management and all computer hardware and software issues
- Provide solutions related to hardware, software and network issues
- Monitor network usage, backups and server maintenance/health checks
- Manage all systems and applications to ensure relevant updates are implemented
- Manage in-house MS Exchange (216)
- Identify problems and provide strategic solutions for the Management Team
Our Key Systems
Windows Server 2016
MS Exchange 2016
MS Office 2016
SOS Connect (Legal Practice Management software – experience preferred)
Swyx Telephone System
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact our Practice Manager, Danny Roberts on 01604 609560 or by sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal Assistant – Property Department
A vacancy has arisen in our Property Department for a Legal Assistant, providing general administration assistance to the team.
Experience in property transaction processes is preferable and knowledge of SDLT returns and Land Registry applications essential.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV and a covering letter/e-mail to our Practice Manager: