Employment Law for Employees
DFA Law has been advising on employment law matters in Northampton and surrounding areas for over 20 years. Our expert lawyers advise across both the public and private sectors.
Our team of experienced employment lawyers advises employees, and former employees, working in various roles in Northampton, Northamptonshire and the surrounding counties. Whether you have been made redundant, have been unfairly dismissed or you feel you have been discriminated against, we are here to help you.
DFA Law can advise employees in the following areas of employment law:
- Recruitment and interview processes and terms upon which employment is offered.
- Advising on unfair redundancy treatment, dismissal and discrimination. More details
- Drafting grievance letters and preparing responses to disciplinary allegations during employment.
- Explaining the effect of redundancy.
- Maternity and paternity rights.
- Preparing letters of appeal in the event that your employment is terminated.
- Advising on the legal terms and effect of Settlement Agreements.
- Assisting and preparing Employment Tribunal claims. More details
- Representing you at an Employment Tribunal hearing.