DFA Law are very pleased to sponsor Earls Barton United U10's for the 2021-22 football…
PLEASE NOTE: Information in this article is correct at the time of publication, please contact DFA Law for current advice on older articles.
On 1st October 2013 the national minimum wage rates will increase as follows:
- The standard adult rate (for workers aged 21 and over) will rise to £6.31 an hour (up 12p from £6.19).
- The development rate (for workers aged between 18 and 20) will rise to £5.03 an hour (up 5p from £4.98)
- Young workers rate (for workers aged under 18 but above the compulsory school age who are not apprentices) will rise to £3.72 an hour (up 4p from £3.68).
- The rate for apprentices will rise to £2.68 an hour (up 4p from £2.65).
- The accommodation offset will rise to £4.91 a day (up 9p from £4.82).