skip to Main Content
Call us on: 01604 60 95 60

What is a Grant of Probate?

A Grant of Probate is often required to enable you to deal with the assets of a deceased person. If you need any help on obtaining one or general assistance in relation to an estate, please speak to our Private…

Read more

What is a reduction of Capital?

A reduction of capital occurs where a company reduces the amount of its share capital. A company may reduce its share capital in a variety of ways, for example, it can extinguish or reduce the liability on any of its…

Read more

What is unfair prejudice?

A member of a company (shareholder) may seek relief from the courts where the affairs of the company are being conducted in a manner that is ‘unfairly prejudicial’ to the member’s interests, or an actual or proposed act or omission…

Read more

Can I get a “quickie” divorce?

A quickie divorce is simply a divorce that is not defended by the other party. There is one ground for divorce and that is the irretrievable breakdown of the marriage. This is established by proving one of five facts. As…

Read more
Back To Top