Principal Contact: email@example.com
DFA Law represents clients with employment problems in the public and private sectors, large and small.
We deal with contentious aspects of employment law such as unfair dismissal as well as non-contentious aspects like contracts of employment. Our commercial approach to cases helps to achieve the best result for clients when a negotiated settlement is the best option. We offer advice on the following:
Restrictive Covenants – Some recent decisions
Drafting employment contracts
Employment policies and procedure advice
Flexible working arrangements
Redundancies - Redundancy guide for employers
Working time regulations
Our Northampton based team are respected for their skills as advocates in employment tribunals and employment appeal tribunals. Unlike many firms, we don’t outsouce this work. This ensures that the you have a single point of contact from start to finish and you can be confident that your adviser has a complete understanding of the all issues.
We offer a cost-effective retainer service with prices starting at £150 + VAT per month. Click here for more information.
Recent matters include:
- Acting for large UK based companies, including hotel chains and construction companies, negotiating director exit packages.
- Settlement of a large disability discrimination claim on behalf of an established hospitality group.
- Advising HR management teams in SMEs
- Appearing before employment tribunals and the employment appeal tribunal on behalf of clients.
- Acting for a private limited company defending a complex unfair dismissal claim arising out of the TUPE regulations.
- Advising SMEs on redundancy procedures.