The vast majority of cases settle without having to go to court. This can be expensive and no insurer wants to waste money defending a case which should be settled. If you do need to go to court, we will advise you on the trial process.
- How long will it take?
- Is your service free?
- What can I claim for?
- What information will my solicitor need?
- What is my claim worth?
- Will I be kept up to date?
- Will I have to do anything once I have instructed a solicitor?
- Will I have to go to court?
- Will my compensation have an effect on my benefits?